Imagined on a warm afternoon spent drawing in wet sand, the grand pompom candle holder conjures images of globular sea-like creatures suspended in the clearest waters. Gently turn their glass perch to fully admire their unusual beauty, floating as if they are rising from the depths to offer you their pink and amber light.
- Height 19cm, Mouth diameter 7cm
- Made from 100% Borosilicate glass
- Each candle holder features the Maison Balzac star logo on its base
- Accommodates all candles with a 2cm base
- Candles are sold separately
- Each glassware is hand-blown, and as a result, slight variances in shape, size and colour may occur. These variances are part of the inherent charm of handmade products, and should not be considered a fault. Any irregularities that may occur will never deter from the overall aesthetic of the product, or hinder its ability to be used as intended.
COMPOSITION & CARE:
To safely clean this precious piece, we recommend hand washing in warm water with a soft bristle brush
- Avoid using strong alkali soaps, as these may damage the glass
- Take care not to bump glassware against hard surfaces or other vessels during cleaning
- Always ensure the vessel is within sight when the candle is lit
- Keep away from flammable objects, open windows, and draughty areas
- Do not move the vessel once the candle has been lit
- Be careful, the glass may become hot
- Do not burn a candle lower than 2cm above the top edge of the candle holder