These two drinking tumblers are each handcrafted in pink borosilicate glass and adorned with floating amber balls. Each colourful pomponette playfully mimicks the effervescent dance of our favourite fizzy drinks as the bubbles leap to and fro.
- Colour: Pink with Amber
- Large Gobelets: Height 10cm, Diameter at Base 8cm, Capacity Approx 450ml
- Made from 100% Borosilicate glass.
- Each Gobelet features the Maison Balzac star logo on its base.
Our glassware is hand-blown, and as a result, slight variances in shape, size, and color may occur. These variances are part of the inherent charm of handmade products, and should not be considered a fault. Any irregularities that may occur will never deter from the overall aesthetic of the product, or hinder its ability to be used as intended.
COMPOSITION & CARE:
- Although all Maison Balzac glassware is dishwasher safe, we recommend gently hand washing with a soft bristle brush as these are precious glasses!
- Avoid using strong alkali soaps, as these may damage the glass.
- Take care not to bump glassware against hard surfaces or other vessels during cleaning.
- Avoid putting ice directly in the empty glass; add the liquid first, then add ice and drink up!